1. Del Rosso JQ, Levin J. Clinical relevance of maintaining the structural and functional integrity of the stratum corneum: why is it important to you? J Drugs Dermatol. 2011;10(10 Suppl):S5–S12.
2. Simpson E. et al. Safety and tolerability of a body wash and moisturizer when applied to infants and toddlers with a history of atopic dermatitis:results from an open-label study. Pediatr Dermatol. 2012 Sep-Oct;29(5):590-7.
3. Rhodia 2013, Miracare SLB High Performance Surfactant system for sensorial cleansing. Available from: www.rhodia.com/en/markets_and_products/brands/novecare_miracare_slb.tcm. (22 may 213).
4. Simpson E, Dutronc Y. A new body moisturizer increases skin hydration and improves atopic dermatitis symptoms among children and adults. J Drugs Dermatol. 2011; 10(7):744-749.
5. Janusz Czernielewski et al. Improvement of skin Barrier function in atopic dermatitis patients with a new moisturizer containing a ceramide precursor. 23rd World Congress os Dermatology-WCD-2015.
Miracare® is registered trademark of Rhodia.